The Purple Bottle

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Poor Mouth

A cursory glance at the index of The Purple Bottle will tell you that I've been an infrequent blogger and have confined myself to music. My friend and fellow Robyn Hitchcock fanatic, "Jams O'Donnell", is at the other end of the spectrum - he seems to post at least once a day and covers any subject that takes his fancy, upon most of which he is informed, amusing and passionate. His blog is called The Poor Mouth and you can find it here: http://thepoormouth.blogspot.com/
I'd post a picture of him but I'd better get his permission first, so here's one of me that he took:



It's due to the encouragement of "Jams" that I've started posting here more often, so you've got him to thank/blame! By the way, if anyone is wondering where the name "The Purple Bottle" came from, it's the name of Sky Saxon and the Seeds' publishing company.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger jams o donnell said…

    Ah so that's where the name comes from. Mine was inspired by a Flann O Brien novel.

    Thanks for the plug. I have added you to my blogroll.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said…

    Isn't Jams the best?? :D

    And, I have also been very good at confining myself to music... and beading...

    Cheers from Boston=:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home