The Purple Bottle

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Seeds


As you may be aware, the title of this blog comes from The Seeds' publishing company, so it's only right that they should feature, if only in a small way. I discovered The Seeds when I was 15 and a local remainder record shop had copies of the debut LP, Future and the blues LP. I bought the debut and was hooked from then on. The Mehm Sahib and I were lucky enough to see Sky and his new Seeds on their UK debut at the Borderline a few years ago and the above poster comes from that tour. I'm posting it here because I think it's a fantastic piece of work, echoing and paying homage to the classic SF poster artists. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the artist but if you do, please let me know via the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home